Monday, July 7, 2008

Fireworks, Fireworks, and more Fireworks!!




Every year Mark works his tail off for our old bishop doing firework shows. He worked all day Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday for the show here in Logan. We eeked out a quick 1 1/2 hour nap that night and were up and ready to do the show in Jackson at 3:00 am. It is a tough few days, but the end result is totally worth it. Mark... thanks for all of your hard work. I am so lucky to have you!



All of Mark's hard work really does pay off when we get to watch the amazing firework shows. This was the show in Jackson Hole, and it rocked! He worked over fifty hours in four days and got little to no sleep. Thanks babe for all the work you do for our enjoyment.
My cute sisters were so supportive of all the firework fun this weekend!
Big Blue made a special appearance at Romney Stadium before the big show!


We were lucky enough to get an all access pass to the stadium floor... all that hard work really does pay off :)
Our cutest little friend. We got to hang out with this little gal all weekend... she is adorable!


The firework show at Snow King Resort in Jackson Hole, WY. It turned out to be one of the best shows yet!That is not a sun tan line.... my baby sure gets dirty :)


And here he is again... my Asian Sensation!My cute sisters and cousins hanging out with us in Jackson. My sisters have now come to five firework shows and are such a good sports to support Mark and I. We love you gals!

5 comments:

Lauren said...

Wow, I was just thinking about that fireworks show up at the stadium. I told Ben we needed to go up one year because Bishop Burns does the fireworks and they are so great. I'll bet it was awesome and totally worth all the hard work! (Way to go Mark!)

Natalie said...

Looks like you have a great 4th! Hope all is well! :)

Lacey said...

I'm glad he works so hard to put on the fireworks because I absolutely love them! Looks like an eventful holiday for you two.

Doug and Marilyn said...

How fun! We were just talking about good ole Bishop Burns. What a great guy. Looked like a great show. you guys are awesome!

emily said...

I'm so glad I found your blog. It's super cute. We need to get together & hang out some time.