Monday, January 28, 2008

Tubing with the Brown's!

Party at the Brown House!!! What a fun day... Morgan got hit with at least 2-3 feet of snow so we definitely had enough for the traditional tubing run in our backyard. We spent the day tubing down the hill and being pulled back up by the snowmobiles. Mark is now a seasoned snowmobiler thanks to near death experiences with my brother Kyle!

The beginning of a good ride!


One of many trains...


Getting pulled back up the mountain by Chels, AHHHHH!


Good ole Papa Brown


On a good day we can make it all the way to the road!


The one responsible for near death experiences!


My seasoned snowmobiler and me :)


My cute cousin Nat and Bryce

11 comments:

Luciano Rocha said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chris said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jaci said...

Super fun guys! that makes me want to brave the cold and go out and play! ;)
Hope to see you soon!
Jaci

Rachelle said...

Hasn't your family had another near death experience on a snowmobile. No more... okay!!! Looks like a blast. I wish we could have been there.

JO said...

so jealous! That looks so fun.

Doug and Marilyn said...

How fun!! I haven't been snowmobiling in years!

The Bryger Family said...

I LOVE sledding w/ snowmobiles! It is the only way to do it I think!

Kasey

*C said...

looks like you all had a ton of fun!! you're much braver than i am {i am no good in the snow, hate the cold}.

Dave and Jayme Richards said...

Oh how I miss Morgan! Looks like a blast!

PML said...

Don't you know that you could break your neck tubing?! That is not safe. Just kidding. Anyway, YES, IT IS ME! Heidi and McKay don't have a blog. They do however have an email and phone number and address and still live in Logan if you want it. It is good to see that you are doing well!
Peggy

Katie said...

Mind! I love love love your cute blog! And yes, I will update mine...someday! My super-crafty and cute sister in law just moved back to Logan, and she's good at cute blogs, so she's going to put me to work on mine! It seriously needs some attention! I'll let you know when there's more excitement! Hope all is well...67 more school days until summer....not that anyone's counting.... :) -Katie